[DTTRip - XviD - Mp3] Shaun The Sheep S01 [Tntvillage.Scambioetic...
- Category TV
- Type Divx/Xvid
- Language English
- Total size 958.0 MB
- Uploaded By pir8
- Downloads 372
- Last checked 8 hours ago
- Date uploaded 7 years ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 929ACEAFE508505CFC352B20374E01BB1A90ED2E
[DTTRip - XviD - Mp3] Shaun The Sheep S01 [Tntvillage.Scambioetico]
Visit this link: More info on this torrent
Visit this link: All My Torrent
Visit this info link: Link
[quote=Evidenzio]Visit the YouTube link: YouTube Link[/quote]
Shaun the Sheep is a British stop-motion animated children's television series produced by Aardman Animations, and commissioned by the BBC and the WDR. It first aired in the UK on CBBC in March 2007. The first series was deemed a success worldwide and a third batch of episodes (the second series production-wise) is currently being aired.
The character first appeared in the 1995 Oscar-winning Wallace and Gromit short film A Close Shave. Sucked into Wallace's Knit-o-matic contraption, the sheep is accidentally shorn, so Wallace names him "Shaun" (a pun as "Shaun" sounds identical to "shorn" — unless spoken with a rhotic accent). Shaun later appeared in the 2002 series Cracking Contraptions episode, "Shopper 13", ostensibly to rescue a wayward wheel of cheese. The popularity of the character, as expressed in the success of Shaun the Sheep merchandise, led to the commissioning of an initial 40 seven-minute episodes by Michael Carrington at the BBC.
A second series of 40 episodes began on 23 November 2009 on BBC One and BBC HD. Some characters also appeared in two idents for the relaunched CBBC.
In 2008 Aardman Animation was awarded the International Emmy for Shaun the Sheep in the Children & Young People
A premise of the series is that Shaun the sheep exhibits human intelligence, creativity, and behaviour in a farm setting, which usually provides a situational comedy conflict which Shaun must resolve before the end of each episode. Recurring themes include the characters evading the sheepdog Bitzer (though he is sometimes with the sheep in their escapades) and avoiding discovery by the Farmer. In the first episode, a stray cabbage bouncing into the field provokes an impromptu football game. In the second episode, a freezing cold sheep dip sends Shaun on a commando raid to get hot water from the Farmer’s bathtub.
Episodes are a combination of slapstick and classic silent comedy in Aardman’s recognisable animation style. There is no spoken dialogue, even by human characters. In this way it is reminiscent of silent comedy films and even Pingu and the animated version of Mr. Bean.
Based on the theme-song, a longer CD-version was released under the title "Life's A Treat", performed by Vic Reeves,
Richard Goleszowski at Canterbury's Anifest 2008 with models of one of the sheep in the flock, Bitzer, Timmy, and Shaun.
* Shaun the Sheep has an inquisitive, mischievous nature which distinguishes him from the other sheep, and leads him into tricky situations from which he usually recovers. He is popular, and is a natural leader. He is also a moral character who will try to "make things right".
* Bitzer is the long-suffering sheepdog who watches the flock. His dim owner never notices the flock as anything but normal, and Bitzer tries to keep it that way. He tolerates antics, but steps in if things get out of hand. Bitzer acts as foreman, blowing his whistle, checking the sheep into and out of the field and lunching with a flask of tea and sandwiches. However, Bitzer never misses an opportunity to take it easy, which gives the animals opportunity for mischief. The relationship between Bitzer and the animals is essentially friendly, and he seems to be friends with Shaun, but not to the extent of abandoning his duties. Bitzer will do anything when he is offered a game of "fetch". He also enjoys listening to electronic music on his MP3 player. A character designed by a Blue Peter competition winner, XX2000 Robot Dog, almost replaced Bitzer in one episode. In series 2, Bitzer has more detailed fur.
* Shirley is so much bigger than the other sheep that she has to be pushed (or rolled—even carted away) from place to place and can eat just about anything that comes her way. She is useful as a trampoline, a battering ram and her capacious fleece provides a hiding place for unlikely items—even an ideal food store. Her weight made her an ideal clothes press and deadweight (for "heavy duty" purposes). In "Fleeced", her weight became a delaying tactic, enough for Shaun to destroy the shearing razor. She momentarily lost her weight in "Shape Up with Shaun" though she is back at her normal weight in the other episodes.
* Timmy is an adorable baby lamb who sucks a dummy and gets into dangerous situations. He loves his teddy bear and will cry if he is without him. He sometimes shares his pacifier with Shirley, as in "Things That Go Bump". He likes pizza, and only has one tooth. The character went on to star in spin-off series Timmy Time.He hates bathtime.
* Timmy's Mother wears cURLers in her hair, and is a bit careless about maternal duties (even turning Timmy once into some sort of a paint brush). But when her offspring goes astray, she is inconsolable until he is safely back in her care.
* The Flock are typical sheep, content to spend the day chewing the cud until Shaun gets an idea into his head, when they will easily follow his lead. They are an enthusiastic audience for Shaun, but are clumsy, easily frightened and not too bright, which can undermine Shaun’s exploits.
* The Farmer is a solitary and plain figure, who tends to his smallholding farm with loyal Bitzer. He goes about his business expressing little emotion except the occasional burst of frustration when things go wrong, or an air of bemusement at the results of some of Shaun’s antics. He is enthusiastic about new technology. Like all the human characters in the series, the Farmer is seen from the animals’ point of view and his speech comes across as a series of grunts and mumbles. He is unaware that his farmyard charges are anything other than normal animals.
* The Naughty Pigs are housed in a sty next to the sheep field. Mocking, cantankerous, greedy and generally lazy, they often find time to waylay Shaun’s schemes. However, although bullies, they are not evil in nature and will sometimes side with Shaun if a common cause arises. The pigs were slightly redesigned for series 2.
Nome File: Shaun The Sheep - 1x01 - Off The Baa!.avi
Dimensione: 59,068,416 Bytes
Video Codec: XviD 1.2 SMP
Video Bitrate: 1043 kb/s
FPS (Frames/sec): 25.000
QF (Frame quality): 0.185 b/px
Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 123 kb/s
Freq Audio: 48000 Hz
- 1x01 - Off The Baa!
- 1x02 - Bath Time
- 1x03 - Shape Up With Shaun
- 1x04 - Timmy In A Tizzy
- 1x05 - Scrumping
- 1x06 - Still Life
- 1x07 - Mower Mouth
- 1x08 - Take Away
- 1x09 - The Bull
- 1x10 - Saturday Night Shaun
- 1x11 - The Kite
- 1x12 - Little Sheep Of Horrors
- 1x13 - Buzz Off Bees
- 1x14 - Fleeced
- 1x15 - Shaun Shoots The Sheep
- 1x16 - Big Top Timmy
- 1x17 - Fetching
- 1x18 - Mountains Out Of Molehills
- 1x19 - Who S The Mummy
- 1x20 - Things That Go Bump
7g/7 a 20k salvo inconvenienti fino ai primi 50 completi
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x01 - Off The Baa!.avi (56.3 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x02 - Bathtime.avi (56.1 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x03 - Shape Up With Shaun.avi (52.4 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x04 - Timmy In A Tizzy.avi (58.5 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x05 - Scrumping.avi (39.0 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x06 - Still Life.avi (61.1 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x07 - Mower Mouth.avi (49.1 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x08 - Take Away.avi (49.3 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x09 - Bull.avi (49.5 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x10 - Saturday Night Shaun.avi (11.4 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x11 - The Kite.avi (14.7 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x12 - Little Sheep Of Horrors.avi (52.2 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x13 - Buzz Off Bees.avi (52.4 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x14 - Fleeced.avi.avi (49.7 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x15 - Shaun Shoots The Sheep.avi (52.2 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x16 - Big Top Timmy.avi (49.7 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x17 - Fetching.avi (50.3 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x18 - Mountains Out Of Molehills.avi (49.3 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x19 - Who s The Mummy.avi (52.3 MB)
- Shaun The Sheep - 1x20 - Things That Go Bump.avi (52.4 MB)